We want you to be happy with your purchase, however we accept that buying shoes online is not always easy. With this in mind, we aim to deliver a simple and straight forward return policy. Please familiarise yourself with our returns policy before completing your online sale.
- Items can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or full refund
- All items must be returned unworn & in original condition
- Returns will not be processed without the return slip. This can be found at the bottom of your order form, included in your delivery. If it missing please email email@example.com
- Please ensure you obtain a certificate of posting or posting receipt (proof of posting).
- All packages should be returned to the following address:
Little Hebert Shoe Shop 18 Queen Street, Southwell Nottinghamshire NG25 0AA
– Refunds will be reimbursed, minus postage costs, using the same method of payment. Once your goods have been received, we will send you a confirmation email. On receipt of this email you can expect refunds to be processed within a 10 day time frame.
- Exchanges, on receipt of your return your new item/s will be posted out at no additional cost to yourself
Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure all returned items arrive in their original saleable condtion, this includes all associated packaging.
Please note, all sale items are non refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse return of items when they do not meet the conditions outlined above.